Read-a-thon: Trick-or-Treat-a-thon

8:01 PM
Read-a-thon: Trick-or-Treat-a-thon 🎃


Hi guys, how’ve you been? I hope we’re all good. Seoul’s weather was so great lately I spent almost everyday outside to enjoy those breeze~ I can't believe tomorrow is a new month! Time really does flies. 

Do you guys participating on any read-a-thon this month? I'm joining Page-a-thon along with Trick-or-Treat-a-thon this month. Anyway, in this post I will talk about my Trick-or-Treat-a-Thon, this is is a month long readathon themed around Halloween hosted by Melissa.

There are three teams to choose and join: 
  • Team Ghost 👻, 
  • Team Vampire ðŸ§›‍♀️, and
  • Team Witch/Wizard 🔮.
I chose to join Team Vampire because I wish I can be a vampire, lol. Because this is a Halloween themed readathon, each team will also have an assigned Trick and Treat. Treats will give participants an advantage and Tricks will make things tricky (of course). Here's the Trick and Treat for Team Vampire:
  • Trick: Creatures of the night: Vampires must read at least one book entirely at night or in the dark. This seems tricky for me because usually I spent my night YouTube-ing, but I'm sure I can do it!
  • Treat: Speed: Vampires may choose one book to receive double points. Yay!

For more information about this readathon, please click this link

Challenge for the readathon:
  • Costume Party: Read the group book: Coraline by Neil Gaiman


  • Monster Mash: Read a book that has your team mascot in it: Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith

  • Fall Foliage: Read a book with fall colors on the cover (red, orange, yellow, or brown):  The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

  • Spooky Hayride: Read a book that involves a trip or quest: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

  • Corn Maze: Read a book where someone gets lost and/or finds themselves: Sisters by Raina Telgemeier

  • Black Cat: Read a book with an animal on the cover: Alice's Adventure in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll


  • Spider  Webs: Read a book that gives you the heebie jeebies: The Girl from The Well by Rin Chupeco

  • Scary Movie: Read a book and watch the movie/tv show adaptation: The Haunting of The Hill House by Shirley Jackson




So that is it for my TBR, are you guys joining this readathon too? let me know your TBR! 


No comments:

Theme images by nicolas_. Powered by Blogger.